2017 William Hall Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
This wine is a collaboration with hospitality legend, Bill Hall. Bill spent over forty years operating hotels and restaurants in Pinehurst, Hilton Head Island, Sea Island, Napa Valley and Pebble Beach, with wife Jeanne by his side. In 2009, Bill, along with his wife Jeanne and sons Billy and Tommy, opened the first Halls Chophouse in Charleston, SC. Since the day the first Halls Chophouse opened, we were blessed to build strong commercial ties, but more importantly, personal ties with Bill and his team. As the Halls brand grew into multiple locations, Bill sought to work with us to craft a cabernet that would pair with Hall’s celebrated cuisine. The 2017 Wm. Hall Napa Cabernet is the result of our first collaboration with Bill and his team.
Cabernet is definitely the king of Napa Valley varietals. Napa Valley has many sub AVA's and viticulturist (grape growers), Oenologists (winemakers) and consumers have hotly debated, which of these sub AVA's is the best for Cabernet. Our Wm. Hall Cabernet is 100% Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon aged for 24 months in French Oak barrels. The wine exhibits notes of Lavender, red licorice and sweet fruit on the nose. Full bodied with flavors of black currants and cocoa that finishes with ripening tannins and a long dry finish.
$5.00 per bottle from the online sales of this wine is donated to the Bill Hall Foundation.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accpet packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.